Welcome to Team Georgia
Team Georgia are transplant recipients, living donors, donor families, transplant professionals and caregivers/supporters. We are dedicated to the purposes of promoting organ donation awareness, to honoring donor families, to living healthy, and to sharing with the world that transplantation works!
To promote healthy living post transplant, organ donation awareness, and honor donor families
…Living Healthy in the World of Transplantation
Celebrate The Gift of Life
We strive to meet our goals through participating in transplant games, volunteering with GTF, LifeLink of GA, Georgia Eye Bank and Donate Life GA, sharing healthy living tips, and more.
Team Georgia Goals
- To celebrate the gift of life.
- To show transplantation saves and enhances the lives of recipients.
- To increase the number of persons taking action by joining the donor registry.
- To compete in the Donate Life Transplant Games of America.
- To honor the lives of living donors and donor families.
- To grow our team in each area of transplantation and donation.
Team Georgia, a 501c3 organization whose mission is to promote organ donation awareness, encourage signing the donor registry, living healthy and sharing transplantation/donation works.